Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I register?
- How much are the registration fees / What is included in the registration fee?
- I tried to sign in to the registration portal but received an error message saying ‘signing in failed’
- What is the late registration fee?
- How do I confirm that I am successfully registered?
- When do registrations close?
- Do I need to register for the concurrent sessions in advance?
- Can registrations be shared? If I cannot attend, can a colleague attend in my place?
- Which credit cards does the conference accept?
- Can I request an invoice?
- Can I register now and pay onsite or after the conference?
- How can I amend or cancel my registration?
- Do I need personal insurance?
- How do I obtain a certificate of attendance?
- How do I obtain the delegate list?
- Am I allowed to bring a guest?
- Can I add a social function ticket to my registration?
- Can I cancel a social function ticket?
- How do I book my accommodation?
- Can I book my accommodation with my conference registration?
- Can an accommodation booking be made without credit card details?
- When do accommodation bookings close?
- How can I cancel my accommodation?
How do I register?
Head to the online registration form to register. The preferred method of registration is via the online form, however if you experience issues with our online registration form, please contact us on +61 2 9368 1200.
How much are the registration fees / What is included in the registration fee?
Please refer to the registration page for a full breakdown on the registration types and entitlements.
I tried to sign in to the registration portal but received an error message saying ‘signing in failed’
If this is your first time registering for ACCE 2018, you will need to create a new account. If you have forgotten your password, there is the option to reset this. If you continue to have problems singing in, please contact us on +61 2 9368 1200.
How do I confirm that I am successfully registered?
Once your registration is finalised, you will receive a confirmation email indicating that you are officially registered. Attached to this email will be your tax invoice and receipt as proof of payment.
Do I need to register for the concurrent sessions in advance?
Delegates are free to choose the concurrent sessions they would like to attend on the day, there is no need to register selections in advance.
Can registrations be shared? If I cannot attend, can a colleague attend in my place?
Registrations cannot be shared. If a delegate is unable to attend, they may send a substitute in their place. Substitutions can be made by notification in writing to the Conference Organisers at email@example.com.
Can I request an invoice?
The online registration form requires full payment at the time of registration. If you require a tax invoice, please complete the manual registration form or contact the Conference Organisers.
How can I amend or cancel my registration?
All cancellations and amendments cannot be accepted over the telephone. Cancellations and amendments must be sent in writing either by mail, fax or email to the Conference Organisers. All cancellations will be proceed in line with ACCE 2018’s cancellation policy.
Do I need personal insurance?
Registration fees do not include insurance of any kind. Participants are advised to take out personal insurance, including cover for travel, accommodation and personal possessions.
How do I book my accommodation?
Delegates must arrange their own accommodation directly with the hotel or property of their choice. The conference has put together some suitable options close to the Royal Randwick Racecourse, which can be viewed here.
Can I book my accommodation with my conference registration?
Unfortunately not. The conference does not have any arrangements with the recommended hotels or properties, as such we cannot accept accommodation bookings on their behalf.
Can an accommodation booking be made without credit card details?
Most hotels will require a credit card to guarantee the accommodation booking, however please check with the hotel or booking agent if you are unsure.
When do accommodation bookings close?
Accommodation is subject to availability at the different hotels and properties. We encourage delegates to book early to avoid missing out due to the school holidays.