Partners and Exhibitors
Why Partner with ACCE2018?
Participating in the ACCE2018 conference will provide unparalleled access to a 500 strong, targeted audience of senior industry educators, ranging from primary and secondary classroom teachers, primary specialists, principals and school leadership teams, network managers and technicians, learning centres and ICT Educators and Consultants.
Strengthen your ties at ACCE2018 where networking opportunities will be provided with ICTENSW members and establish your commitment to the advancement of technology in education.
This conference can provide your organisation with:
- Maximum exposure at a premier conference devoted to ICT in education
- The opportunity to demonstrate your company’s commitment to the industry
- An opportunity to build and reinforce strategic relationships
- Time to network with colleagues and key decision makers
- Access to a broad network of educators from across sectors and states
- Time to present latest innovations and new products or services to a pertinent audience, showcase your expertise and capabilities and educate the industry
- Brand visibility through our multi-channel marketing campaign – get exposure through print, email, web and social media activities
- The chance to affiliate your brand with a unique, dynamic conference
Interested in a customised partnership opportunity?
We can work with you to create a bespoke package that will help your company achieve results at ACCE2018. Please contact us today to discuss your ideas and together we can develop the perfect package to suit your requirements and marketing objectives. Contact the ACCE2018 Partnership Manager via +61 2 9368 1200 or email@example.com.