Partners & Exhibitors
Why Partner with ACCE 2018?
Participating at the ACCE 2018 conference as a sponsor of exhibitor will give you access to your target market and establish your commitment and advancement to the technology of education. Strengthen your ties with the Australia Council for Computers and Educations’ members for brand awareness to your organisation. This conference will expose your company to seniors in the educational industry ranging from primary and secondary classroom teachers, primary specialists, principals and school leadership teams, network managers and technicians, learning centres and ICT Educators and Consultants.
This conference can provide your organisation with:
- The opportunity to demonstrate your organisations development in the educational industry
- The opportunity to build and develop strategic relationships with industry colleagues
- The chance to affiliate your brand with a distinctive, dynamic conference
- A cost effective way to reinforce your organisations brand and build brand awareness among the relevant audience
- Access to a broad network of industry partners from private and public sectors
Partnership packages and commitment levels vary and can be tailored to suit your marketing strategies. To discuss your options and ways to personalise your partnership package please contact us on the following details.
Marketing your Participation
Early confirmation of your partnership of the conference will ensure an even higher level of exposure. An extensive promotional campaign including advertisements, email campaigns, social media and web exposure will be implemented and the opportunity exists for your organisation to be represented as a key partner of the conference well in advance of the actual conference dates.
Booking and Agreement
If you are interested in partnering and/or exhibiting with ACCE, please complete the expression of interest form.