Call for Proposals
Call for Proposals is now closed. On behalf of the Program Committee, we thank all authors who have submitted a proposal.
As Call for Proposals are now closed, the following documents are for reference purposes only.
- All proposals will be reviewed by the Program Committee, who reserve the right to accept or reject any submissions.
- The Program Committee may, based on the proposals received and the program, propose a different format to that indicated during submission.
- It is a requirement that presenters whose proposal has been accepted and who wish to present their paper must register to attend the conference.
- At least one author of the accepted proposal is expected to attend and present at the conference.
- The acceptance of a proposal does not imply provision of travel, accommodation or registration for the conference, nor any other costs associated with preparation or presentation of the abstract, or attendance at the conference.
Have a Question?
Queries relating to the Call for Proposals can be directed to the Program Manager at +61 2 9368 1200 or by email to email@example.com.