A post-conference masterclass will be held on Friday, 5 October 2018 at an offsite location. Cost to attend the masterclass is in addition to the conference registration fee.
Facilitator: Dr Tim Kitchen, Senior Education Specialist and other Adobe Education Leaders
Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm
Location: Adobe Sydney Office – Tower 2, Darling Park, 201 Sussex Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Price: $140.00 per person
You are invited to the amazing Adobe Office to enjoy penthouse views of Sydney as well as some quality Adobe related professional learning from Dr Tim Kitchen and a range of Adobe Education Leaders who are full-time Australian teachers.
We aim to cover the following software, resources and concepts during each session with a mix of hands-on workshopping and demonstrations:
- Photoshop tips & tricks for teachers
- Real time animation with Adobe Character Animator
- Working with the free Adobe Spark tools
- Multimodal Text with Adobe Muse and Adobe Spark
- Video production with Adobe Premiere Pro (Beginners and Advanced sessions)
- Classroom resources on the Adobe Education Exchange
- Tours of the Adobe office in action
Completing the Adobe Masterclass will contribute six (6) hours of NESA Registered PD addressing 6.2.2; 7.4.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.